DS Silk Lotion contains Dead sea minerals, Aloe vera, Propylene glycol, Squaiena, Cyclomethicone, Glycerine, Vitamin E Acetate, Emulsifying Wax, Dimethicone, Ceyltalchol, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Sodium MethylParaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Butyleated Hydroxytoluene, Sodium Propylparaben which work deep into the skin.
Key benefits/Uses of DS Silk Lotion
– Good for dry skin
– Excellent as a hydrating facial moisturizer
– Used for post-procedure of lasers and peels
Direction for use/Dosage :
– Moisturize your face and neck with Silk lotion every morning and/or night, after you cleanse and tone
as often as needed throughout the day to hydrate and nourish the skin.
– Xerosis, Dry Skin Psoriasis, Post procedure Lasers, Peels
– Read the label carefully before use
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children