Excela Moisturiser is an effective moisturizer for oily and acne prone skin. It reduces the sebum formation in the skin and is non-comedogenic in nature. It produces a matte finish on the skin and is paraben & fragrance free in nature. Excela Moisturiser hydrates the skin and makes it extra soft.
- Purified water
- Enantia chlorantha bark extract
- Oleanolic acid
- Butylene glycol
- Recreates the skin’s own natural moisture by supporting the water and lipid balance in epidermis
- Reduces sebum production by inhibiting multiplication of sebum producing cells
- Moisturizes the skin along with reducing shininess and pore size
- Makes the skin extra soft, supple and hydrated
Directions For Use:
- Use Excela Moisturiser as prescribed by the physician
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
1. How to use it?
For best results, apply Excela Cream to cleansed and toned skin twice daily. Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed. Use sunscreen during the day to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
2. What are the benefits?
Excela Cream is a unique formulation that helps recreate the skin’s natural moisture. It does this by supporting the water and lipid balance in the epidermis. In addition, it reduces sebum production by inhibiting the multiplication of sebum-producing cells. As a result, your skin will be moisturized and feel extra soft, supple, and hydrated. Additionally, Excela Cream can help to reduce the appearance of shininess and pore size.
3. Who can use it?
Excela cream is ideal for all skin types and can be used by both men and women.