Photostable Sunscreen?is dermatologically tested that provides SPF 40 and UVA protection, thus protecting skin from harmful rays. This sunscreen Gel is apt for normal skin and also oily-acne prone skin. It provides ultimate protection from tanning, sun burn and prevents premature ageing. The gel is rich in antioxidants that helps in maintaining original skin colour.
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl
- Ethylhexyl triazone
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazide
- The sunscreen gel is PA+++ enriched with antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Provides broad spectrum skin protection against tanning and sun burns
- Helps in delaying premature aging of the skin
- Provides physical and chemical protection against sun rays, hypoallergenic water and is also sweat resistant
Directions For Use:
- Apply Photostable Sunscreen evenly on face, neck and exposed areas of skin, use 20-30 minutes prior to sun exposure or as directed by the physician
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
1. How to use
To use PHOTOSTABLE GOLD SUNSCREEN GEL SPF 55, apply it liberally to all exposed skin 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, sweating, or towel drying. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Children under 12 years of age should ask a doctor before use.
2. What are the benefits?
PHOTOSTABLE GOLD SUNSCREEN GEL SPF 55 helps protect against sunburn and premature skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed with other sun protection measures. It is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. This sunscreen gel is enriched with antioxidants and Vitamin E and Provides broad spectrum skin protection against tanning and sunburns.
3. Who can use it?
Both males and females above 18 years of age can use it.