The moisturizing complex of hyaluronic acid and squalene prevents dryness and enhances the protective acid mantle of baby’s very delicate facial skin. Panthenol, Vitamin E and lipid compounds protect against irritation also due to salivary rash. Light textured cream which does not leave any greasy residue. Sebamed Baby Protective Facial Cream is free from Paraffin/ Parabens/ Formaldehyde/ Dioxan
- Effective hydration prevents dryness
- Panthenol and lipid compound protect against irritation around the mouth from saliva
- Vitamin E safeguards against harmful environmental influences
- Rich in panthenol and allantoin to soothe and regenerate irritated skin
- Easy to apply and readily absorbed
- Oil-in-water emulsion
- Ideal from one month onwards
How to Use:
Apply Sebamed Baby Protective Facial Cream on affected areas at least twice a day. Do not spread cream too thick. Just apply the amount the skin can absorb after cleansing the baby’s face with a mild, soap-free cleanser. For atopic skin as directed by your Pediatrician or atleast 3 – 4 times.
There are no reviews yet.