DNS Derma Roller:
This simple roller is one of most commonly used tool for performing the micro needling therapy. Its refined titanium alloy needles are smaller in radius and sharper at the tip, allowing more accurate and refined punctures that enhances the result of the treatment. Its ergonomic handle design also optimizes the pressure applied, improving the overall achievable result.
How to use:
1. Sterilize the roller and other treatment accessories.
2. Cleanse the treatment area thoroughly.
3. Apply serum/lotion/cream to the treatment area (purchased separately).
4. Move the roller across the treatment area in all directions.
5. The whole process should not require more then 10 – 15 minutes.
6. Rinse off the residual serum/lotion/cream using fresh water.
7. Apply a cooling mask such as CO2 Gel mask for optimal treatment effect.
8. Disinfect the roller again before storage.