Dexorange Syrup?contains Ferric Ammonium Citrate (160mg), Cyanocobalamine (7.5mcg), Folic Acid (0.5mg), and Alcohol (95%) (0.87ml) as major ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Dexorange Syrup:
– Treats Iron deficiency anaemia due to hook-worm infestation, chronic blood loss, inadequate intake of Iron, and anaemia?due to pregnancy & lactation
– Used in the treatment of dimorphic anaemia due to deficiency of Iron, Folic Acid and/or Vitamin B12
– Beneficial in treating lack of appetite, general weakness, rundown conditions and convalescence
– Also helpful in post-surgery and other debilitated states.
Direction for use/Dosage:
For adult:?One tablespoon to be consumed twice a day after meals
For children:?As directed by the physician
Anaemia due to Iron deficiency & blood loss, dimorphic anaemia, anaemia due to pregnancy/lactation, loss of appetite, general weakness, convalescence, rundown conditions, post-surgery & other debilitated states.
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of the children
There are no reviews yet.