Hydrofil cream is a specially formulated moisturizer cream with excellent spreadability, which helps to replenish skin’s moisture and protective lipid barrier with advanced noncomedogenic ingredients. Hydrofil contains phospholipid – Lecithin, a natural substance found in all living cells, that helps reconstitute the deficient hydrolipidic film of the skin. Hydrofoil also contains aloe vera and bees wax- the natural trusted and time tested moisturizers. Vitamin E in Hydrofil keeps your skin soft and silicon oil in Hydrofil creates an occlusive film to seal the moisture into the skin. Propylene glycol in Hydrofil is trusted humactant, which absorbs moisture from the atmosphere. To obtain best results, use Hydrofil cream regularly.
Role of key ingredients:
- Lecithin helps reconstitute the deficient hydrolipidic film of the skin.
- Aloe vera and beeswax are excellent moisturizers.
- Vitamin E keeps skin soft.
- Silicon oil creates occlusive film to seal the moisture into the skin.
- Propylene glycol prevents moisture loss.
Hydrofil cream is a very effective moisturizer for dry and scaly skin, dry skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
Directions for Use:
Use daily for the skin associated with eczema and psoriasis for optimal hydration and apply liberally as often as needed.
Use under medical supervision.