Radant Lite Cream contains Antipollon HT, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Hydroquinone, Grape Seed Oil, Hydroquinone and Lactic Acid as active ingredients.
– Actively works against hyperpigmentation
– Provides intensive action to treat melasma
Key Benefits/uses of Radant Lite Cream:
– Tyrosinase inhibitors in Radant Lite Cream exert synergistic, faster and sustainable deep action against melanin.
– Kojic Acid and Hydroquinone increase skin penetration and lightening efficacy.
– Grape Seed Oil is an excellent skin regenerator and moisturizes the dry skin.
– Free from harmful paraben preservative. A non-irritating and hypoallergenic formulation.
– Possesses high affinity and efficacy to catch melanin. Adsorbs on epithelium and reduces excessive melanin.
Direction for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physicians.
– Melasma and Hyperpigmentation
– Protect from direct heat, sunlight & moisture
– Store in cool, dry & dark place
– For external use only
– Read the label carefully before use
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children