Indication: Especially for sensitive skin, for skin sensitive to Vitamin A and AHA products. First indications of moisture deficiency due to noxious environmental influences, therapy supportive skin care
- 24 hr. protection and regeneration, Co-enzyme Q 10 activates metabolism of oxygen on a cellular level.
- Botanical phytosterols and lipid complex protect against dehydration and protect elasticity.
- Cholesterol-related plant lipids enhance the barrier function, soothing irritation, pH value of 5.5 enhances the moisturizing effect of the cream.
- Protects against irritants and allergens, Efficacy clinically tested.
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Brassica campestris Sterols, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ubiquinone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol
How To Use
- Apply to face, neck and decollete daily in the morning and evening after thorough cleansing.
- Q10 Protection Cream smoothes and supports the structure of the skin on the face, throat and neckline.
- The light consistency is quickly absorbed without greasy residue, making it an ideal make-up base.
There are no reviews yet.