Baby & children skin should not be exposed to direct sunlight, especially under the age of 3. In today’s environmental conditions it is extremely important to make sure a child wears a hat and the predominant part of the body is covered with a swimming suit, T-shirt and shorts, when playing at the beach or outdoors! Sebamed brings to you a complete sun care protection for your little one! Keep the delicate skin of the baby protected from harsh sun rays all day long with Baby Sebamed Sun Lotion SPF 50+. The Baby Sun lotion filters 98% of UVA rays and protects against allergies caused by the Sun. It prevents sunlight induced damages, skin irritations and protects against dryness of baby delicate skin.
- Highly effective UVA/UVB filter system combined with micro-pigments prevents sunlight induced damage and irritation to skin.
- Skin protection with vitamin E and regenerating pro vitamin B5
- Natural Hydro-Fructol formula provides intense hydration to protect against dryness
- Easily applied, non-greasy, does not leave white residue
- Alcohol free
- Without colour additives
- Free from Paraffin, Parabens, PEG bonds and PABA esters, acrylamide
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Silica, Cera alba, Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin, Lecithin
How To Use:
- Apply 20 minutes before being in the sun. Massage baby Sun lotion gently & evenly into the skin, taking particular care to cover sensitive & hard to reach areas of the body, as well as under the edge of clothing.
- Apply generously. Small quantities reduce extent of protection.
- Reapply frequently to ensure optimum sun protection, especially after swimming and drying with towel.
- Avoid contact with clothes, avoid contact with the eyes.