- SPF tested and based on the COLIPA sunscreen products recommendation.
- UVA protection: 98 % UVA absorption (higher than Australian Standard).
- Perfumed or non-perfumed.
- Alcohol free.
- Free from paraffin, parabens, PEG bonds and PABA esters, acrylamide.
- Shields against sunburn.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Safeguards against sun-induced damage and ageing.
- For very sensitive skin.
- For sun-intolerant skin.
- Suitable for children.
- For beach, sport and city.
- With pH value 5.5.
- Reliable UVA + UVB protection.
- Highly effective UVA/UVB filter system, as of SPF 15 combined with micro pigments, prevent sunlight induced damage and irritations to the skin.
- Anti-Ageing skin protection with vitamin E and regenerating pro-vitamin B5.
- Natural Hydro-Fructol Formula keeps the sun-exposed skin smooth and supple to protect the elasticity of the skin.
- Counteracts sun-induced pigmentation marks and signs of premature ageing.
- Water sweat resistant up to 6 hours, sand resistant.
- Easily applied, non-greasy, does not leave white residues.
Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Panthenol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Cellulose Gum, Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, Inulin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lecithin.