Yugard facial Cream contains Retinol. Retinol work by causing surface skin cells to shed rapidly, making way for new skin cells underneath. They prevent collagen breakdown in the skin and thicken the skin to prevent formation of wrinkles.
For hyper pigmentation, retinoids exfoliates dark skin cells and reduce the formation of melanin.
Yugard can help improve hyper pigmented brown spots left by pimples. That is because it induces exfoliation of skin cells, so new, healthier skin cells come up faster and the pigmented cells are gotten rid of.
Direction of Use:
- Wash the face, let it dry completely.
- Take a pea sized amount of Yugard and dot it all over the face avoiding the eye socket.
- Gently massage it into the skin.
- Avoid going too close to the hair line or eyebrows.
- If skin becomes dry, pat a gentle moisturizer on top.
- Definitely use a broad spectrum sunscreen throughout the day.
Use under medical supervision