Home Remedies For Under-Eye Dark CirclesOctober 24, 2019
If you ask women what is the most common skin problem they suffer from, a majority of them would answer one thing – dark circles.
Dark circles are very common and there are a number of reasons why people develop it. Sleepless nights, smoking too much, excessive consumption of alcohol, stress, ill dietary habit, etc. are a few reasons that add to the problem of dark circles on your face.
The appearance of dark circles makes you look dull and tired, which is why this is a concern for many people. Using high-end skincare products for the treatment of dark circles is okay, however, you can always resort to some of the easiest home remedies to address the problem like the back of your hand.
- Rosewater is one of the best skincare products that you would want to add in your stock. Rosewater is known for all its rejuvenating properties. The application of rosewater under the eyes make sure that your dark circles are treated within a few days. This is because it has a soothing effect on the eyes.
- Almonds are known to be a rich source of Vitamin E and almond oil can be used as an emollient which can reduce the appearance of your dark circles. Apply it at night and massage on the dark circles. Leave it overnight for the best results.
- Another amazing skincare product for dark circles that you can add in your beauty regimen is aloe vera gel. Apply aloe vera gel under the dark circles and massage for a minute. Leave it overnight and wash your eyes with cold water in the morning.
- Cold milk comprises of lactic acid which is considered to be beneficial for the skin. It helps to improve the overall texture of the skin. Cold milk also treats the problem of dark circles quickly. All you are required to do is to apply cold milk under your eyes using a cotton pad. Keep it for 15 minutes and then wash off.
- Another effective home remedy for dark circles is mint leaves. Mint leaves comprise of methanol that reduces the production of water under the skin and soothes the tired skin. Crush some mint leaves and apply it on the affected area. Keep for some time and then wash your eyes using cold water.
- Performing yoga on a regular basis can also help you get rid of stubborn dark circles. This is because yoga works for your internal system, thereby keeping it healthy. Rub your hands and generate heat in the palms. Keep them over the eyes. Maintain the posture and breathe. Repeat it regularly for happy results.
- You can also make the use of ice cubes and rub them under your eyes to get rid of dark circles and to improve the circulation of blood in that area.