Blue Cap Shampoo for Dandruff and Seborrhea.
Care scalp prone to dandruff, dry seborrhea or oily seborrhea. In the case of dandruff, reduces itching and flaking. Normalizes the activity of the scalp cells and has a positive influence on hair growth. It is indicated as a complement to Blue Cap Lotion. For dry seborrhea, it is recommended that the use is mixed by applying lotion and shampoo. For oily seborrhea, simply shampooing.
- Shake well before using. Wet hair.
- Apply a small amount and massage the scalp.
- Leave the product for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat the application.
- Use at least 2-3 times per week during the first two weeks.
- Repeat as needed application.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, flush eyes with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children
Aqua. Sodium laureth sulfate. Cocamidopropyl betaine. Propylene glycol propylene glycol-peg 55 oleate. Glycol stereate-cocamide mea-SLS. Zinc pyrithione (1%). Alcohol. Sodium chloride. Dimethicone copolyol. Menthol. Tocopherol. Disodium EDTA. Parfum. Cinnamyl alcohol. Isoeugenol. Benzyl salicylate. Coumarin. Genariol. Methylpropional butylphenyl. Linalool. Benzyl benzoate. Citronellol. Hexyl cinnamal. Alpha methyl lonone.