Cureac Skin lotion contains calamine and Zinc oxide and Sulphur as the key ingredients.
– The Cureac Skin lotion is used as anti itch, antiseptic, anti acne, anti bacterial, and anti pruritic
– It is recommended for various skin disorders such as burning, itching, rashes, microbial infections, bed sores and Rosacea
Key benefits/Uses of Cureac Skin lotion
– Calamine acts as anti itch and antiseptic. It treats sunburn, acne and other skin infections
– Zinc oxide works as emollient & skin protector. It provides a barrier to skin and helps in healing.
– As directed by the physician
– Skin rashes & itchiness, microbial infections, erythematous skin reactions, Rosacea, bed sores
– Store in a cool, dry and dark place
– Protect from direct sunlight
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children