Cutiyt G Lotion contains Purified water, Glycolic acid, Sorbitol, PEG- 100 stearate & glyceryl stestate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin & Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Cetostearyl alcohol, C12- 15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG 40, Phytosqualane, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & Mineral oil & Trideceth- 6, Aloevera barbadensis leaf extract, Ammonia, PEG- 8 Stearate, Dimethicon, 3- 0- Ethyl ascorbic acid, Cetyl ester wax, Allantoin, Biosaccharide Gum- 1, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan gum, Methyl paraben, Tocopheryl acetate, Fragrance, Propyl paraben, and Sodium Hyaluronate as its ingredients. It is suitable for all types of skin.
Key benefits/uses of Cutiyt G Lotion:
– Citric acid: Promotes skin peeling and regrowth
– Rumex: Helps in skin conditioning and soothing
– Prevents the damaged due to Photodamage and skin aging
– Helps to reduce the darker skin tone
– Reduces the skin tanning due to sun exposure
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Apply once daily during the first week, and then twice daily
– Can be used alone, or as an adjunct to other treatments
– Melasma, hyperpigmentation & body tanning
– Store below 30°C
– Do not freeze
– keep away from direct light.
– For external use only
– Slight stinging sensation or diffuse redness may occur initially. They are a sign of the activity of the lotion & generally disappear after few days. If discomfort persists contact physician.
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
– Avoid the contact with eyes
– In case of contact with eyes, remove with water immediately