Moimax Moisturizer Cream?is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy. Moiz cream contains Cetyl Alcohol as an active ingredient which contains emollients to soften and moisturize the skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol topical
- Cetyl Alcohol contains emollients to soften and moisturize the skin
- Used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin
- Also treats minor skin irritations like diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy
Directions For Use:
Massage cream in the morning and night or as directed by physician.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
There are no reviews yet.