The Restreta UV cut Sunscreen Gel contains several ingredients with Vitamin C as active ingredients.
– The gel is photostable sunscreen to provide complete broad-spectrum sun protection for sensitive skin
– It has the water-resistant formula and provides sun protection even after 40 minutes of water activity
– It protects the skin from harmful Infrared and ultraviolet (UVA, UVB) radiations that cause premature aging, skin burns, pigmentation, and increased risk of skin cancer
Key benefits/uses of Restreta UV cut Sunscreen Gel
– The active ingredient absorbs or reflects the sun’s Ultraviolet radiations, thus preventing it from reaching to the deeper layers of skin.
– Absorbs ultraviolet light
– Protects skin from UVA rays, the rays that cause premature aging and skin cancer
– The gel protects skin from harmful UVA and deeply penetrating UVB rays
– Is Oil-free and water-resistant
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Wash your face and pat it dry
– Apply with clean hands an even layer
– Apply it sometime before leaving in the sun.
– For routine skincare, sensitive skin, sunburns, and rashes
– Store in a cool, dry & dark place
– Protect from direct sunlight
– Wash your face and apply only with clean hands
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children