The new cleansing formulation removes excess oil gently from hair and scalp and reduces progressive hair loss which is often associated with increased oiliness of the hair and dandruff. The Sebamed Anti-Hairloss Shampoo formulation also fights dandruff formation with the help of Piroctone Olamine. Dermatologically tested for its enhancing effect on skin circulation.
Sebamed Anti-Hairloss Shampoo features:
- Soap and alkali-free.
- Reduces hair loss through activation of the functions of the scalp.
- NHE complex, derived from a vitamin B-like substance Niacin, promotes skin circulation efficiently.
- Revitalising sensations indicate that the wanted enhancement of circulation has occurred and will strengthen your hair roots.
- NHE complex and caffeine, the active vitalising principle of coffee, to enhance circulation.
- Gingko Biloba, the natural extract from the Asian Gingko tree supports the positive effects of NHE complex on nutrient supply to the hair roots.
pH 5.5 naturally stabilises the hair structure, making it less vulnerable to dryness, splicing and breakage to maintain strong, shiny hair.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Creatine, Zinc Pca, Caffeine Hydroxypropyl Oxidized Starch Pg-trimonium Chloride, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Piroctone Olamine, Menthol, Hexyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Parum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.