LA Shield IR Sunscreen Gel SPF 30?provides effective protection from harmful Ultraviolet A (UVA)rays, Ultraviolet B (UVB) rays and Infrared (IR) Rays emitted by TV screens, computer screens, halogen lamps, etc. It has SPF 30 and PA ++++ and is specially formulated for people who mostly spend their time indoors.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment
- Titanium Dioxide
- Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether
- Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone
- Protects skin from UVA, UVB and infrared rays
- Has SPF 40 and PA ++++
- It is free from oil and has non sticky composition
- Provides antioxidant protection and delays signs of ageing
- Moisturizes dry skin and prevents degradation of collagen
- Dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types
- It is water-resistant, non-comedogenic and parabens free
Directions For Use
Apply liberally on the face, neck and exposed area of the skin, 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. For best results, re-apply sunscreen after every 3-4 hours.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep away from the children
- For external use only
- Wash thoroughly with water in case of contact with eyes
- Store in a cool and dry place
There are no reviews yet.