Mandisa Foam Face Wash helps to eliminate skin pathogens, improve skin health and mildly exfoliate to manage acne eruptions. It is oil free, paraben free, cleanses the skin and treats the acne.
- Mandelic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Azelaic acid
- Helps wash away excess oil and problematic bacteria
- Exfoliates skin to improve texture
- Hydrates and leaves skin clear and radiant
- Gives the skin a much fresher and younger look
Directions For Use:
Use Mandisa Foam Face Wash as directed by the dermatologist.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct sunlight
Indiabulls Pharmaceuticals Ltd. was incorporated in July 2016 with an ambition to become a leading provider of healthcare products and services in India and beyond. The Indian healthcare sector is poised for significant growth in the coming decade driven by rising incomes, enhanced medical infrastructure, rise in the prevalence and treatment of chronic diseases and greater health insurance. Specifically, the Indian pharmaceutical market is projected to grow to USD 55 billion by 20201 from a current estimated size of USD 27 billion and this will take the Indian pharmaceutical market in the top 5 global market both in terms of volume and value. The secular growth of the industry is further bolstered by the commitment of the Indian government to increase access for patients and provide benefits for investments in manufacturing and research and development for the manufacturers.