Filorga Sleep and Peel Resurfacing Night Cream is indicated to prevent premature skin aging and to boost cellular renewal, boosting the skin’s radiance. With a peeling cocktail of 6 different hydroxy acids, this gel cream is perfect for those looking to even the skin texture during the night, in order to wake up to a perfect skin that feels smoother and more radiant. Suitable for all skins, but absolutely perfect for oily to combination skin.
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: uneven texture, dull skin, blemishes;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 30+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: renews the skin, evens the skin surface, peeling action, boosts radiance.
- NCTF Chronospheres and Hyaluronic Acid moisturize and revitalize the skin;
- A cocktail of six different Hydroxy Acids (glycolic, lactic, malic, pyruvic, salicylic, azelaic) has a renewing action on the skin, removing the top dead cell layer and boosting cellular renewal;
- Brown Algae have an anti-inflammatory action to soothe the skin;
- Wheat extract inhibits melanogenesis and boosts radiance.
How to Use
Apply Filorga Sleep and Peel Resurfacing Night Cream in the evening onto clean, dry skin on the face, neck and décolleté. If you have sensitive skin, apply only at alternate nights. Avoid contact with eyes or open wounds.
Gentle resurfacing: a cocktail of 6 hydroxy-acids (AHA and BHA) combined with soothing brown algae to gently resurface the skin.
Radiance revealer: a brightening plant extract to reveal a luminous complexion.
Reinforced action [pores + shine]: a sebum-regulating complex to refine the pores and leave the skin matte.