Nepro LP Powder with Kidney Care is high in calories and lower in protein (compared to Nepro HP) and provides complete renal nutrition scientifically designed to meet the nutrient needs of non-dialyzed chronic kidney disease patients. It is designed with lower protein to help slow the progression of chronic kidney disease and maintain nutritional status.
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and omega-3 fatty acids to support heart health
- Carb steady advanced, slow-digesting, low GI carbohydrate complex to help manage blood sugar response
- Can fit into a diabetes management plan
- Kidney friendly blend of phosphorus, potassium and sodium to help comply with current expert recommendations like European Best Practices Group (EBPG), ESPEN, and US National Kidney Foundation KDOQI/KDIGO guidelines
- It is high in calories and protein (10.6g/236 ml serving) to help meet the nutritional needs of chronic kidney disease patients
- Can be taken as nutritious snack, supplement or as a sole source of nutrition
Directions For Use:
To prepare 236ml serving providing 438kcal, pour 170ml of clean, sterile water (room temperature or warm (<350C)) in a glass and gradually add 9 level scoop (enclosed) or 87g of powder while stirring and mix until dissolved. Can be given orally or by tube feeding as per physician’s/ dietitian’s advice.