Key benefits/uses of Softscreen Gel SPF 50+:
– Absorbs or reflects sun’s Ultraviolet radiations, thus preventing it from reaching to the deeper layers of skin.
– Protects skin from harmful UVA and UVB radiations, reduces age spots and shows tyrosinase inhibition.
– Protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals that are produced due to harmful UV radiations.
– Gives a foundation like an effect to the skin.
– Comes in matte finished.
– Also reduces premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation.
– Non- irritating, water-resistant, and anti-pollution sunscreen.
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Apply Softscreen Gel SPF 50+ onto the cleansed face, neck and other exposed parts, daily before sun exposure.
– Always apply sunscreen cream 20 minutes prior to the sun exposure
– Reapply after sometime
– Sun protection
– Store in a cool, dry, & dark place
– Protect from direct sunlight
– Wash your face and apply only with clean hands.
– Read the label carefully before use
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children